Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 13, 2008

8 weeks old

I am 8 weeks old today! I get bigger and bigger all the time. Mommy says I am going to the doctor next week for a checkup - she keeps saying I am a "two foot twelve pounder"....I guess I will find out what that means at the doctors.

I still like my bottles - if I drink 4 ounces I normally can go 3-4 hours until my next bottle. I still don't like to sleep through the entire night..my tummy rumbles too much and I am hungry and want a bottle. Mommy looks really tired when she gives me my bottles at night. I am always up and ready to play!

Mommy and I get out lots during the week. We went shopping in Park City this week. Mommy had to get me a cute outfit for my Auntie Sarah's wedding. I take after my daddy, I don't think I like shopping very much. I started to cry in the very first store! I made mommy carry me the rest of the trip.

1 comment:

Craig said...

Make sure you tell your mommy to give you some tylenol before your shots. It helps a lot. You are getting to be an old man Zach! Cute picture