Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 16, 2008

I like pears...not peaches

Mommy has been trying to feed me this funny stuff. She calls it rice cereal...but to me it is way too yucky. I always spit it out - it makes mommy mad some times. Well, the other day she gave me something a little bit sweeter - I think it was peaches. It was better than rice cereal, but a bit to tart for my likings. TODAY mommy gave me PEARS! I loved them!!! I kept eating them bite after bite...I sure hope I get pears every day!

3 comments:

Rushell said...

You should try the pears or peaches (or whatever) mixed in with the rice cereal (no water or milk), that is the only way Tyler and Dylan would eat it. A little more substance for ya. And yummmmmmmy!

Anonymous said...

My boys loved applesauce mixed with the oatmeal flavored cereal. Rice was never popular plus it always "stopped them up" if ya know what I mean ;-)

Anonymous said...

I also agree! That was the way my boys ate the cereal too...mixed up with the fruits. They were never a fan of the veggie except sweet potatoes.