Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 21, 2008

5 weeks

Today I am five weeks old! Can you believe that? Here is a list of some of my accomplishments so far:
  • I have mastered the art of drinking bottles - I can almost hold my own (or at least I try).
  • I can make some nasty poopy diapers - normally when I am at home with mommy. Daddy can't handle my poopy diapers he has to get mommy to come in and change them.
  • I try and trick mommy and daddy with my fake cry at times, I think they are catching on that I have no tears when I fake cry.
  • I sleep in my crib, about 2-3 hours at a time - until I am ready for a bottle.
  • I like talking with mommy.
  • I like rocking with mommy - if she puts me on her chest I always fall asleep!
  • I like to play with daddy - we go for pretend airplane rides, we dance, I even eat daddy's nose!
  • I have been out of the house to see the Harlem Globetrotters, Monster Truck show, lunch with mommy and her girlfriends (twice) and valentines dinner with mommy and daddy.
  • I don't like it when my hats cover my eyes - I cry as loud as I can!

No comments: