Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Monster Jam


Last night I was rolling with my homies! Mommy and Daddy took me to something called "Monster Jam". There were HUGE trucks with big wheels and they were REALLY loud! I LOVED looking around at all the lights. Daddy had bought me a special shirt to wear to this event - it has a big monster truck on it as says "This is how I roll". Daddy even bought two Monster trucks at the show - one for me to play with (when I get older) and one for Daddy to play with. We sat in the same suite we were in for the Harlem Globetrotters earlier this week - there were only 4 other people in the suite with us - so I had plenty of room to roam and claim mine.

1 comment:

Craig said...

Zach! What an awesome way to spend your 1 month birthday! Boy I can't wait to see what your mom and dad will do for you for your 2 month birthday. You know they get bigger and better the older you get!