Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, February 10, 2008

I've got GAME!

Hello WORLD! I am such a lucky baby....mommy and daddy hooked me up with my very own BLOG! Now how many three week old kids can say they have that? I may be small but I have lots to say - and share with the world (and my grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins).

Today after my bath - mommy and daddy took lots of pictures of me. At first I didn't like it because I was only in my diaper (which I managed to fill completely with poop by the time we were done with the photo shoot), but daddy made sure the room was nice and warm so I didn't cry for long. Mommy says I am a ham for the camera just like daddy. Here are some of my favorite photos for my porfolio:




Besides that - I have just been eating and sleeping like normal. I am up to 3 ounces every feeding - which range between 2-3 hours. Mommy is getting pretty good about having my bottle ready when I wake up to eat....I don't eat my hand as often as I used to - I still like to root, mommy likes it when I do that!

No comments: